Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Graphite Expressions




























The Humble Genius
"There is this dialogue from my hindi film called meri pass maa hein..which means I have nothing but I have my mother..my mother is here.. her blessings are there with me.. I am greatful for her to come here all the way.", "All my life I've had a choice of hate and love. I chose love and I'm here. God bless" - Oscar acceptance speech by the humble genius ARR

























Sparkling Smiles
Always we need someone to make us smile. :-)
Medium and Tools : 180 lsb paper. HB, 2HB, 5HB and 8HB pencils

























I too sleepyyyyyyyyyy...............
Medium and Tools : 180 lsb paper. HB, 2HB, 5HB and 8HB pencils



















I am under care
Medium and Tools : 180 lsb paper. HB and 2HB pencils



















Wanna Play.....!!!!????
Medium and Tools : 180 lsb paper. HB, 2HB, 5HB and 8HB pencils

2 comments: